USE OF BIODYNAMIC DISSUADERS AGAINST FUNGUS
1) Biodynamic Dissuaders are homeopathic remedies, totally harmless and with no contraindica-tion for other animals and humans, (they can even be ingested without having any side ef-fects). They have a repellant action, that is they keep unwanted fungi, animals or insects away for at least 60 days starting with the third day it’s been stirred and sprayed, provided you fol-low the exact indications written down below.
2) In addition to following the instructions accurately, there are other elements that can invali-date or reduce the treatment’s efficacy, such as: a low humus level within the soil (under 1%), the use of chemical fertilisers, pesticides and various poisons, soil compacting, as well as the continuous passage of mechanical means.
3) Make a horsetail decoction (100g for 5 litres water) and boil it for one hour. Filter and add it to the water for stirring/dynamisation.
4) To use the dissuader, shake the bottle a bit first, then mix 1 litre (or part) of dissuader with maximum 80 litres of non chlorinated water and with the filtered decoction at 37-39° and with a pH lower than 6.5 (dosage for one hectare).
5) Stir/dynamise for one hour (like a biodynamic preparation) and spray the liquid with a fine sprayer in the air at the top and on the plant affected by or at risk of fungus.
6) If you don’t know how to stir, that is what “dynamisation” is, ask for the biodynamic dy-namisation sheet (all water must be dynamised).
7) The first treatment against fungi is better sprayed between the 15th January – 15th Feb-ruary (Capricorn astronomical time).
8) Repeat treatment the week following Easter.
9) Repeat treatment after a month 2 days before the Full Moon.
10) A good time to do it is also when with the Moon in opposition to Saturn.
11) You can also try when Mars is not in retrograde position.
12) Perform operation in the afternoon/evening and spray it in the air on top of plants, on the ac-tual plants and on the ground.
13) Rain and snow do not alter nor inhibit the efficacy of the treatment, on the contrary they im-prove it (one can spray it even while it rains). Drought reduces its effect (in this case spray it late at night so to have a minimum soil moisture).
14) The dissuader is fully active starting the third day after being sprayed.
15) It’s not clear how long the dissuader’s effect will last, but it is advised to repeat treatment af-ter 30 days within the timing stated above.
16) Always use a perfectly clean sprayer or pump (without any other chemical treatment residues).
17) The action of the treatment works well both as a preventative (spray as soon as possible).
18) If the fungus has already done considerable damage, keep spraying the same treatment al-ready stirred for 3 consecutive nights.
19) Please contact me if you have any doubts or questions.