Agri.Bio.Piemonte O.N.L.U.S is an association with more than 1000 members working in the field of organic and biodynamic farming since May 1991. The work of the association is based on five points: technical assistance, professional training, trade, certification and publishing.
The following are our main activities:
• Technical assistance in organic and biodynamic agriculture to the farmers.
• Professional training specialised in organic and biodynamic agriculture, biodiversities, Anthroposophy, and seeds regeneration.
Agri.Bio is an informative association, legally recognised, which organises high professional practical and theoretical courses about organic and biodynamic agriculture in Italy, Europe and abroad. We have the best specialised teachers in the industry. Please ask for the courses program and about the organisation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Diffusion of news from the Italian organic and biodynamic agriculture through our website www.agribionotizie.it (visit our English section) and our monthly newsletter AgriBioNotizie.
• Sale of organic and biodynamic products including seeds, biodynamic preparations, humus, technical equipment, crystals, and groceries through our e-commerce website www.agribioshop.it;
• Publishing books, CDs and videos through “Agri.Bio Edizioni”;
• Production and sale of all biodynamic preparations;
• AGRIBIODINAMICA certification;
• Organisation and exhibition at fairs, events and workshops on national territory and abroad in order to promote organic and biodynamic agriculture