USE OF BIODYNAMIC DISSUADERS AGAINST WEEDS
1) Shake the bottle and mix 1 litre (or part of it) dissuader D8 with 50 litres non chlorinated water at 37-38° and with a pH lower than 6.5 (dosage for one hectare).
2) For 1000 m2 – 50 cc of D8 is enough, mix with 4-5 litres of non chlorinated water and with a pH lower than 6.5, to stir in a non plastic container.
3) The dissuaders against weeds must be stirred and sprayed 2-3 days before the October, November Full Moon, and again before the December New Moon, with moist soil.
4) If the treatment is repeated during these three months over the course of 3-4 years, the weed disap-pears completely after decreasing vitality every year.
5) Potentially on can repeat the treatment before the January, February, March Full Moon as well.
6) Stir/dynamise for one hour (just like a biodynamic preparation) and spray the liquid with a fine sprayer on the ground where you want to get rid of the purslane.
7) Perform operation in the evening.
8) Always use a perfectly clean sprayer or pump (without other treatment residues).
9) It is possible to stir and spray more dissuaders together.
10) The action of the treatment works well as a preventative (spray it as soon as it’s possible).
11) Please contact me if you have any doubts or questions.